Is this practically taken from Castle Crashers but with some of the detail taken out?
Platformer Free 2D Game Asset Sprites
A downloadable Citadel Crashers for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
The Devil's Work.shop Platformer Free 2D Game Asset Sprite pack contains one character, the heroe's 8 animation cycles. The demo cycles are idle, walk, run, slash, jump, slash + jump, hurt, death.The asset can be easily imported into Unity or an open-source game engine like Superpowers.
|Citadel Crashers is a fan based project. The assets are free and not licensed to any commercial project.|
- Geometry: png 32 (with alpha transparency)
- File Organized: Yes
- Texture Size: 1024x1024 PNG Square pixel
- Tried and Tested in: Unity 5+, Adobe Animate, Construct 2, Stencyl, Game Maker.
Frequently Bought Together
- Free periodic updates
- Tutorials on how to import 2D art assets into game engines
- Only available on itch.io store
- Professionally organized files
- Very clean art
- Mobile safe for Unity projects
- Importable into Superpower (COLLADA2glTF converter)
If you like these assets, or have a specific art asset need, please do leave a comment on the store :)
|Published||Aug 28, 2016|
|Made with||Unity, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, animation, Hack and Slash, jumping, Medieval, Singleplayer, sprites, sword|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial v4.0 International|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
No, this art has been inspired by one of my favorite games. These sprites are free and not licensed to be used for any commercial project and is only meant to be used for personal projects.
I like the animations, will you be making more similar to these in the future?
Yes, if there is a request - Id be happy to update this pack with new animated demos