I like the animations, will you be making more similar to these in the future?
Platformer Free 2D Game Asset Sprites
A downloadable Citadel Crashers for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
The Devil's Work.shop Platformer Free 2D Game Asset Sprite pack contains one character, the heroe's 8 animation cycles. The demo cycles are idle, walk, run, slash, jump, slash + jump, hurt, death.The asset can be easily imported into Unity or an open-source game engine like Superpowers.
|Citadel Crashers is a fan based project. The assets are free and not licensed to any commercial project.|
- Geometry: png 32 (with alpha transparency)
- File Organized: Yes
- Texture Size: 1024x1024 PNG Square pixel
- Tried and Tested in: Unity 5+, Adobe Animate, Construct 2, Stencyl, Game Maker.
Frequently Bought Together
- Free periodic updates
- Tutorials on how to import 2D art assets into game engines
- Only available on itch.io store
- Professionally organized files
- Very clean art
- Mobile safe for Unity projects
- Importable into Superpower (COLLADA2glTF converter)
If you like these assets, or have a specific art asset need, please do leave a comment on the store :)
|Published||Aug 28, 2016|
|Made with||Unity, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, animation, Hack and Slash, jumping, Medieval, Singleplayer, sprites, sword|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial v4.0 International|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Yes, if there is a request - Id be happy to update this pack with new animated demos