This is exactly what I needed, thank you so much <3
Low Poly 3D Block - Devils Work.shop
A downloadable asset pack for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
The Devil's Work.shop
20+ piece Essential 3D Block Pack, with over 100 files is a work in progress game asset pack. By the end of this asset development, this pack will grow in size and that can be used to create a rapid prototype or a finished game. All these game assets have been textured, UV mapped, and unwrapped.
There is a very small price on the Unity Asset Pack, and your continued contribution helps maintain production costs. Thanks!
This pack contains the following
- 24 Blocks
- Format : FBX, OBJ, DAE
- Mesh: Low Poly
- UV MAP: Yes
- Texture: 1024x1024 PNG
|CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0) |
Credits to the author is always appreciate
Ajay Karat | Devil's Work.shop
If you like this Game Asset Pack, please consider taking a moment to rate/review it. Your continued support helps The Devil's Work.shop bring new improvements to the pack! Cheers!
Most Popular Packs
Note: We have dropped support for Roblox based projects
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Updated Game assets with High Resolution ImagesJun 16, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
hi how can i create the black lines between cubes like the island image? thanks
Assuming you are referring to this image -https://img.itch.zone/aW1hZ2UvODIyOTUvNTAwNjcwLnBuZw==/original/pMN6Fc.png
Most 3D applications handle cell shading with outlines. I believe in Unity there are shaders to create outlines ref: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEth0drTuyg Unreal: https://www.tomlooman.com/outline-effect-in-unreal-engine-4/
Can I use it on my platform game
Your description and your “More Information” metadata have fallen out of sync.
The description says CC0 but the metadata says CC-BY 4.0 International.
Would you mind fixing that?
Looks promising. Tried it on UE4, and I could see how it's going to be useful.
- UV maps weren't aligned perfectly. There are white lines on vertical edges of the block. (https://imgur.com/NagYBvN)
- Some surfaces have non-uniform edges which create undesirable pattern. (https://imgur.com/7FWwfdT)
- Textures are a bit too small for the block size. I think 256x256 (or higher) would be fine since they're going to be instanced and can be scaled down if needed.
Keep it up!
Ah thanks for the detailed feedback. The images in the screenshot look anti-aliased. I've tested this in Unity and I'm certain these settings exist in Unreal too.
- #1 The image looks crisp if the image compression is set to 'none'. If there is a Resize Algorithm - set that too Bilinear or any thing lower for very clear art. If there is a Filter Mode - set that to 'Point' or 'No Filter'
Doing all these will make those images clean, and the UV lines will stick within it's defined area.
- #2 I'll consider a second pass on the texture to make the pattern more repeatable for the water.
- #3 - refer 1
Great work, thanks very much!